|Lien Willems |
1. What is your earliest sporting memory? When I won my first competition at my home club with 47 points stableford.
2. What is the favourite club in your bag? My driver. The club I “love to hate”.
3. With whom would you like to play a fourball? Lorena Ochoa, Lee Westwood and Martin Kaymer.
4. What was your proudest moment? To become national champion as a 13 year old with a score of 3 under par.
5. What can’t you live without? Must be chewing gum.
6. What is your favourite golf course? I liked Kingsbarns a lot.
7. Any superstitions? Not really.
8. Who do you most admire? People who always think positive.
9. What is your favourite meal? Spaghetti with tomato sauce and swedish meatballs.
10. How would you spend a perfect day? Playing perfect golf on a perfect course in good company.
11. What’s your motto for life? Have fun.
12. Describe yourself in a word. Composed.
13. Neat or messy? Neat, but nobody seems to agree
14. What’s your favourite song at the moment? Rihanna with Rude Boy.
15. What’s your passion outside golf? Cooking and sports in general.
16. Motto for golf? Play as it lies.
17. What’s in your golf bag other than clubs? Mosquito protection, enough tee’s to play 1000 holes. My ’tiger’ headcover.
18. What is your best golfing tip? Nobody loses a ball on the putting green so, when putting, keep your eyes on the ball.