1. What is your earliest sporting memory? Staying up late and watching the 1996 Masters, when Faldo beat Norman!
2. What is the favourite club in your bag? Driver
3. With whom would you like to play a fourball? Greg Norman, Gary Player and Jack Nicklaus. They would have some amazing stories to tell!
4. What was your proudest moment? Getting my tour card so soon after knee surgery
5. What can’t you live without? My iphone
6. What is your favourite golf course? Superstition Mountain, Arizona
7. Any superstitions? None
8. Who do you most admire? All Para Olympians, they achieve so much despite facing many huge challenges
9. What is your favourite meal? My mum's Sunday roast
10. How would you spend a perfect day? I would have a lie in, nice relaxed brunch, then theme park with friends and a barbecue and drinks to finish.
11. What’s your motto for life? What's for you, won't go past you
12. Describe yourself in a word? Friendly
13. Neat or messy? Messy
14. What’s your favourite song at the moment? The Writer by Ellie Goulding
15. What’s your passion outside golf? Music
16. Motto for golf? One shot at a time
17. What’s in your golf bag other than clubs? Contact lenses, balls, gloves, waterproofs, food, water, all the usual things
18. What is your best golfing tip? Work hard but always enjoy what you are doing.