1. What is your earliest sporting memory? Around age 6 winning a putting contest and receiving a neon green sun mountain golf bag.
2. What is the favourite club in your bag? My favourite clubs are my hybrids, all three of them.
3. With whom would you like to play a fourball? My all-time four ball group would include, Nancy Lopez, Arnold Palmer and Gary Player.
4. What was your proudest moment? My proudest moment would be winning my second consecutive provincial amateur with my family watching.
5. What can’t you live without? I cant live without music.
6. What is your favourite golf course? My favourite course is my home club in Canada, the Banff Springs Golf Club.
7. Any superstitions? No superstitions that stick out.
8. Who do you most admire? I most admire timeless movie stars like Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn.
9. What is your favourite meal? Homemade Spaghetti and Meatballs.
10. How would you spend a perfect day? My perfect day would include a round at my home club with my besties, a couple hours poolside, and dinner with my boyfriend.
11. What’s your motto for life? My motto in life is to not change for anyone
12. Describe yourself in a word. Happy
13. Neat or messy? Neat
14. What’s your favourite song at the moment? My favourite song at the moment is Shooting stars by Bag Raiders.
15. What’s your passion outside golf? Outside golf I love to exercise, hang with my friends, and I used to do a lot of painting.
16. Motto for golf? My motto in golf is acceptance.
17. What’s in your golf bag other than clubs? I always have an ipod in my bag with a portable speaker system to blast tunes when I'm having a relaxed round with friends.
18. What is your best golfing tip? My best tip is to not take anything too seriously.