My last tournament in 2011 was at La Nivelle Ladies Open, where I was still an amateur. I have just turned professional in January 2012.
I went to both LPGA Q-Schools in 2011 and passed both, so I gained full access to the Symetra Tour (LPGA Feeder Tour). I also went to LET Q-School 2012 in January, but I did not make it to the final stage.
My plans in 2012 are to play the LETAS events in Europe and combine them with the Symetra Tour in the USA. I am currently living between Saint Jean de Luz and Frankfurt. From June to September I will be there in the USA.
1. Tell me something most people don't know about you? I speak Spanish perfectly, because my mother is from Argentina and we speak Spanish at home. I have lived in many different countries like Venezuela and the USA...
2. What would you like to do for a living if you are not a pro golfer? I would like to be a surgeon.
3. If you could possess any super human power what would it be? Fly
4. Education? Which University and degree? I have two degrees, as I have studied in France, at the University of Bayonne, and I have a degree in Economics and also in the USA, I have a BA degree with Finance Specialisation.
5. How many and which languages do you speak? French and Spanish fluently, English and I am learning German.
6. Who would be in your dream foursome? My father, my mother, my sister and me.
7. What is your favourite activity you do when you want to relax? Walking in the mountain, surfing...
8. Do you have a favourite TV series? Grey's Anatomy
9. What invention do you wish you had thought of? Something that would cure a major disease like a vaccine.
10. What are your expectations in 2012 and targets? As it is my first year as professional, my target is to check what my level is compared to the rest of the players and I would like to finish top 10 in the Symetra Tour. I would like this season to be my preparation season for next year, in Europe and for the LPGA.
11. Best part of your game? Any Yardage in particularly that you are an expert? Putting and driving. I am good at 100 meters. Weakest part of your game? Medium distance irons to the green.
12. Driving distance? 220m. Putting average? 33.
13. Lowest round ever, where and when? 68 (-4) in September 2008, in South Carolina
14. How many holes in one? 1, in 2011, in the French National Championship
15. Favourite golf course in Europe? Golf Chantilly, La Nivelle and Chiberta
16. Any friends already on this Tour? I know some players like Anne Lise Caudal.
17. Any superstitions when playing golf? I do not have any.
18. Your team would be composed of... Golf coach: Dominique Fournet, Fitness: Sportmedizin (Frankfurt), my boyfriend (planning), family and sponsor Axel Conseil