We chatted to the Swiss LETAS player about her goals for 2012 and her life on and off the golf course.
1. What would you like to do for a living if you are not a pro golfer?
I did my Bachelor Degree in Sports Management and would love to work as an Athlete Manager and making sure all they need to do is play their sport.
2. If you could possess any super human power what would it be?
Make myself invisible!
3. Education? Which University and degree?
I studied Sports Management at the International College of Management, Sydney (Australia) and finished with a Bachelor Degree in 2011
4. How many and which languages do you speak?
I speak Swiss German (mother tongue), German, English and French.
5. Who would be in your dream foursome?
Luke Donald, Suzann Pettersen, Arnold Palmer
6. What is your favourite activity when you want to relax?
Listen to music while being out in nature.
7. Do you have a favourite TV series?
No not really because I don’t have the time to watch them regularly and so I always get lost.
8. What invention do you wish you had thought of?
9. What are your expectations in 2012 and targets when playing in the LET?
I want to get my full card for the LET at the end of the year. Before that I am playing on the LET Access Tour to gain the experience I need to perform at my best in Morocco (Tour School)
10. Best part of your game? Any Yardage in particularly that you are an expert?
My accuracy!! I hit almost 100% of all the Fairways. I like 85m shots as well.
11. Weakest part of your game?
12. Driving distance? Putting average?
195meters and 31 putts per round
13. Lowest round ever, where and when
66 in Switzerland during one of the Swiss Amateur Tournaments
14. How many holes in one?
15. Favourite golf course in Europe?
Kingsbarns in Scotland
16. Any friends already on this Tour?
I definitely found a couple of mates on tour, which is nice and important as well.
17. Any superstitions when playing golf?
I always wear something blue on the last day.
18. Your team would be composed by ...
- Coach: Stefan Gort
- Assistant Coach: Frankie Burke
- Putting Coach: Tom Ritsch
- Mental Coach: Justin Walsh
- Fitness Trainer: Marc Auf der Maur
- Osteopath: Peter Smit