Italy's Alessandra Averna has missed a large part of this season due to illness. She is back on the LET Access Series this week playing in the Banesto Tour Valencia event. Alessandra answers 18 quick questions...
1. Tell me something most people don't know about you?
It looks like I am very shy, too serious and not an open person, although I am a very happy person and I like having fun and partying.
2. What would you like to do for a living if you are not a pro golfer?
I would like to work in an organisation for golf events and tournaments, in ladies or men events.
3. If you could possess any super human power what would it be?
There is a movie, The Green Lantern, where everything you imagined in your own will, it becomes true. I would like to be able to imagine something and be able to make it with my own hands.
4. Education? Which University and degree? I started in Boconi University (Milan), International Ecomomics Management and I decided to stop to become professional.
5. How many and which languages do you speak? Italian, English, a little bit of French and German.
6. Who would be in your dream foursome? Tiger Woods, Annika Sorenstam, Alvaro Quiros and me.
7. What is your favourite activity you do when you want to relax? Spend time with my family and my boyfriend.
8. Do you have a favourite TV series? Grey's Anatomy
9. What invention do you wish you had thought of? Something that would cure a major disease, like cancer, for example.
10. What are your expectations and targets when playing on the LET? My target is to gain my full card for 2013.
11. Best part of your game? Any Yardage in particularly that you are an expert? Mental part and determination. Anything under 90 metres. Weakest part of your game? Length, I am not long enough yet.
12. Driving distance? 200-210m. Putting average? 32.
13. Lowest round ever, where and when? -4 in 2008 in Le Pavoniere (Toscana)
14. How many holes in one? None.
15. Favourite golf course in Europe? Golf National, Paris
16. Any friends already on this Tour? I know already Spanish players like Mireia Prat and Carlota Ciganda, from my amateur days.
17. Any superstitions when playing golf? I do not have any.
18. Your team would be composed by ...Golf coach: Roberto Zappa, Physical Trainer: Sergio Manenti, Mental Coach: Alessandro Vianello, Yoga Teacher: Rafaella Aldinuci, and I have also a physiotherapist.