Scotland's Pamela Pretswell will sadly miss the Banesto Tour Valencia event, the final event of the season, due to illness. She has had a fantastic year on the LET Access Series and currently lies at the top of the LETAS Order of Merit. Pamela answered 18 quick questions for us...
1. Tell me something most people don't know about you?
I used to play the violoncello, for four years, from 8 to 12.
2. What would you like to do for a living if you are not a pro golfer?
I would like to run my own business, not sure at the moment what type.
3. If you could possess any super human power what would it be?
4. Education? Which University and degree? Business and Management at Glasgow University.
5. How many and which languages do you speak? English, a little bit of French and German.
6. Who would be in your dream foursome? Luke Donald, Ryan Reynolds, Michael McIntyre and me.
7. What is your favourite activity you do when you want to relax? Spend time with friends.
8. Do you have a favourite TV series? 24
9. What invention do you wish you had thought of? Iphone.
10. What are your expectations in 2012 and targets when playing in the LET? Play all the LETAS events and get the full card through it and turn professional.
11. Best part of your game? Any yardage in particular that you are an expert at? Consistency. 100 yds would be my best yardage. Weakest part of your game? Putting.
12. Driving distance? 230 yds. Putting average? 32.
13. Lowest round ever, where and when? -8 in Gullane Golf Club, Scotland, 2008.
14. How many holes in one? None.
15. Favourite golf course in Europe? Royal Aberdeen Golf Club.
16. Any friends already on this Tour? Some Scottish players like Clare Queen and Kylie Walker.
17. Any superstitions when playing golf? I usually use the same ball marker, every tournament.
18. Your team would be composed of... Golf coach Alan Murdoch.