Isabella Ramsay finished in a tie for 49th place at the Lalla Aicha Tour School last December, which will afford the young Swede some playing opportunities on the LET this season. Isabella will compete at this week's Dinard Ladies Open in the north of France, from the 5 - 7 April.
1. Tell me something most people don't know about you? That I competed at horse jumping.
2. What would you like to do for a living if you were not a professional golfer? I would do lot of things…maybe horse riding professionally… or a tennis player.
3. Education? Which University and degree? The Swedish PGA.
4. How many and which languages do you speak? English and Swedish.
5. Who would be in your dream foursome? Peter Hanson, my big brother (to have fun) and Viva Schlasberg.
6. What is your favourite activity you do when you want to relax? Play tennis or badminton.
7. Do you have a favourite TV commercial or series? Some Swedish criminal TV series.
8. What invention do you wish you had thought of? The Internet.
9. What’s your favourite tradition from your country you love doing? At Christmas all the family get together and we eat lots of food…typical Swedish food like meatballs, sausages, potatoes, ham, fish…. And chocolates!
10. What is the one thing you have done and would never want to do again? Play at the Qualifying School...
11. What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment to date? To stay cool.
12. Is there a song that you like to sing when no one is around, like in the car or the shower? Today, we were looking for a song on the course, but finally could not find any.
13. What is your favorite time of year? Summer in Sweden.
14. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be? Watches.
15. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day? Playing other sports, like tennis or go fishing.
16. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received? It was “Play one shot at the time”.