Belgium's Chloe Leurquin narrowly missed the final stage cut at the Lalla Aicha LET Tour School. The young Belgian will be combining her studies with competing on the LET Access Series in 2013.
1. When and how did you started to play golf? I started to play golf at 12 in Belgium, near Brussels.
2. How did you started to play golf? Because my father played golf and one summer he took me with him to the golf course and I made some friends. My father has encouraged me to play since them.
3. Tell me something most people don't know about you? I am still studying in Belgium. It’s a 5 year course and I have one and a half more to do. I am studying “Business& Engineering”. Typical Belgium thing.
4. What would you like to do for a living if you are not a pro golfer? I would be a consultant.
5. How many and which languages do you speak? French and English. And also understand Spanish.
6. Who would be in your dream foursome? Tiger Woods, Nicolas Colstaers and my coach.
7. What is your favourite activity you do when you want to relax? I go shopping.
8. Do you have a favourite TV commercial or series? Suits, about lawyers.
9. What invention do you wish you had thought of? Facebook.
10. Favourite gift you have received and from whom? It was travelling with my father when I was 13 and they made me choose three different places to spend three weeks. And we went to Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. It was very nice.
11. What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment to date? Dealing with my studies and golf. I think I am doing it pretty well.
12. Is there a song that you like to sing when no one is around like in the car or the shower? I sing all the time. Now I am signing “Domino” from Jessey J.
13. What is your favorite store to shop in and why? I like Zara.
14. What beauty product can you not live without? Mascara, for the eyes.
15. What is your favorite time of year? Summer.
16. Tell us something you hate doing. Why? Wash the dishes.
17. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be? Shoes, I love them and I have so many.
18. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received? To believe in my dreams and go for them.