Italy's Anna Rossi tees off in her 6th event of the 2013 LETAS season this week, at the Fourqueux Ladies Open. Anna answers 18 quick questions...
1. Tell me something most people don't know about you? I like dancing very much, like R&B, Hip-Hop…. I took lessons, but did not continue…but I would like to do it when I have time.
2. What would you like to do for a living if you are not a pro golfer? I would like to be professional volley ball player, as sportswomen, but if not, I would like to be translator.
3. Education? Which University and degree? I finished my school and then I decided to play golf professionally… So I got the card and I did not get back to the University
4. How many and which languages do you speak? English, Spanish, French and Italian.
5. Who would be in your dream foursome? Ernie Els, Lorena Ochoa and Tiger Woods, with me.
6. What is your favourite activity you do when you want to relax? Watching a movie.
7. Do you have a favourite TV commercial or serie? Sex and the City.
8. What invention do you wish you had thought of? Teletransportation.
9. Favourite gift you have received and from who? A pair of high heeled shoes. There were pink and red.
10. What’s your favourite tradition from your country you love doing? We have a day on 5-6th January, which is called “Panevino” and they have fire and there are many food and drinks. We drink hot red wine with spices…
11. Favourite expression from your country? Ciao.
12. What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment to date? When I won the British Amateur.
13. Is there a song that you like to sing when no one is around like in the car or the shower? I always sing all day….
14. What is your favourite store to shop in and why? I like go shopping in Treviso, a little village near Venezia.
15. What beauty product can you not live without? Mascara.
16. What is your favorite time of year? Summer time.
17. Something you hate doing? I hate stretching.
18. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be? Shoes