England´s Holly Clyburn has enjoyed a very impressive start to her professional career. The young Englishwoman turned professional last October, winning the Banesto Tour Valencia on the LET Access Series a month later. Clyburn then went on to win the Deloitte Ladies Open on the Ladies European Tour in just her fourth start in her rookie season. The 22-year-old from Cleethorpes in Lincolnshire answers 18 quick questions...
1. When did you turn professional? I turned pro end of October 2012.
2. When and how did you start to play golf? I started to play golf when I was around 6 years old. My family plays and my father plays … my mother does not play but I have a younger sister called India and she also plays. My father took me to the driving range and did not have a golf lesson until I was around 13…
3. Tell me something most people don't know about you? I used to play the violin when I was younger and I can play both right handed and left handed.
4. What would you like to do for a living if you are not a pro golfer? Probably a Sport or PE Teacher.
5. How many and which languages do you speak? English and little bit of Spanish. We used to have a house there, in Murcia.
6. Who would be in your dream foursome? David Beckham, Paula Creamer and my father.
7. What is your favourite activity you do when you want to relax? Going to the gym, do some workout and swimming.
8. Do you have a favourite TV commercial or series? A couple of English ones like “Made in Chelsea” and “The only way is Essex”
9. What invention do you wish you had thought of? Probably something in computers.
10. Favourite gift you have received and from whom? A bracelet from my mother.
11. What’s your favourite tradition from your country you love doing? Going out to eat English food.
12. What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment to date? Winning my first professional event last year in Valencia.
13. What is your favorite store to shop in? Abercrombie & Fitch
14. What beauty product can you not live without? Mascar.
15. What is your favorite time of year? Christmas time.
16. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Barbados.
17. Best and weakest part of your game? My strength, I hit the ball long way and weakest part would be chipping.
18. Favorite quote or saying? Let’s play ball.