Caroline Rominger of Switzerland has carded 5 top 10 finishes during the 2014 LETAS season. She finished tied 3rd at the Pilsen Golf Challenge with three consecutive 69’s and also tied for 3rd at the Ladies Norwegian Challenge. Her best finish this season was at the Ingarö Ladies Open in August, where she finished runner up, three shots behind the eventual winner, Spanish amateur Marta Sanz Barrio. Caroline answers 18 quick questions...
1. Best Golf Tip take it easy and if it's easy take it home
2. Your best part of your game right now.. my putting
3. Hidden Talent Good driver
4. Any superstitions None
5. Dream Fourball Roger Federer, Adam Scott and Helen Alfredsson
6. Favourite Golfer and Non-Golfer Martin Rominger & Roger Federer
7. Favourite Club My Kramski Putter
8. Favourite golf course and clubhouse The Links in South Africa, a great place and so calm at any time of day
9. Favourite distance and shot you love to practise I like to practise shots from 60 meters in because you can never practise them enough
10. Lowest round ever 67
11. Your first set of golf clubs Taylor Made
12. Age achieved a scratch handicap 20
13. What's in my bag apart from clubs and golf balls? Many things, lipstick from Artdeco, Sensolar sun protection, sunglasses, snacks, water, my purse and my mobile phone.
14. Age I started playing golf I started playing golf at 13
15. Driving distance 240 meters
16. How many holes in one? 1 at the LET Finnair Masters in Helsinki
17. Putting average 30.8 putts
18. Your team would be composed by... Julian Myerscough (Coach, Golf Park Holzhäusern) Marcos Moreno (Coach, Engadine Golf Club) Daniela Schellenberg (Fitness, fit for golf) Andrea Casura (Physio Mandra) and Chris Hadden (Mental Coach).