Norway's Tonje Daffinrud joined the LET Access Series in August after completing her studies in the United States. Tonje has finished in the top 12 in her last six starts with recent back-to-back wins in the Azores Ladies Open and last week's Grecotel Amirandes Ladies Open. Tonje answers 18 quick questions...
1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
A Swiss army knife, a solar powered radio and a big book of Sudoku
2. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
I hate doing laundry. It is extremely boring
3. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
4. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Go for a hike in the mountains
5. What is your favourite activity you do when you want to relax?
Listen to podcasts or watch TV-shows
6. Name something you consider yourself to be really good at (apart from golf)?
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
8. What's your favourite midnight snack?
9. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
“Just keep it simple.”
10. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
I ate chicken feet in China once. Not my favourite
11. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
12. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Lactose free milk, Greek yoghurt, blueberries, eggs, cheese and avocado
13. What do you consider your worst quality? And best one?
Worst: I think I can do everything on my own and I’m stubborn. Best: I try to be professional in all that I do
14. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Replying to emails because it takes so much time
15. Do you like cooking? If positive, what do you like / prefer to cook when you are at home with friends?
Yes I do. I always make the same thing; baked sweet potatoes, pan-fried chicken with chilli spices, and salad with avocado, arugula, and tomato on the side
16. What is the quality you appreciate the most?
17. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
On the LPGA
18. Words to live by live for the moment?
Memento Vivere (Remember to live)