|Italian amateur Lucrezia Colombotto Rosso is lying in 26th place on the current LETAS Order of Merit and has had three impressive starts this season. Lucrezia aims to combine a full LETAS schedule alongside attending major amateur championships, including the Italian, European Team Championships and World Amateur Championships.|
Lucrezia Colombotto Rosso
Italian amateur Lucrezia Colombotto Rosso is lying in 26th place on the current LETAS Order of Merit and has had three impressive starts this season. Lucrezia aims to combine a full LETAS schedule alongside attending major amateur championships, including the Italian, European Team Championships and World Amateur Championships.
Lucrezia answers 18 quick questions…
1. Who is your favourite golfer?
Tiger Woods – He was who I watched when I was young.
2. What’s your favourite club in your bag?
My eight iron... I always hit it really strong.
3. What’s been your biggest golfing achievement of your career?
I won two championships in Italy in the same year.
4. What’s your favourite golf course?
5. What is the one thing you could not live without?
My mobile phone
6. Who do you most look up to?
My dad, he is great.
7. What is your favourite food?
8. How would you spend your pefect day?
At the beach, getting some sun and eating good food.
9. What is your favourite city?
Paris, it is really nice there.
10. Describe yourself in one word.
11. What do you like doing except playing golf
Going to the gym and spending time with friends.
12. If you could travel anywhere where would you go?
13. What’s your best golfing tip for a beginner?
To be as patient as possible although I know it can be hard!
14. Do you have any superstitions before a round?
No, I try not be superstitious!
15. What is your most memorable sporting moment?
I remember watching Tiger Woods at The Masters. That was always cool.
16. Do you listen to music before your round?
No, I am not a big music fan, I just warm up with my own thoughts.
17. What’s in your golf bag besides golf balls and clubs?
A lot of rain gear, you always need it.
18. What are your goals for 2016?
I am going to play as many tournaments as possible on the LET Access and aim to get my card for the Ladies European Tour but I know that is hard. I also hope to go to the World Amateur Championships towards the end of the year.