After a fantastic win for England’s Gemma Clews at the Smorum Ladies Open By EC DRIVE the LET Access Series (LETAS) now moves next door for a Swedish swing in the schedule.
Due to severe weather, the tournament has been reduced to 18 holes to be played on Friday 11th August.
So before play gets underway at the Big Green Egg Swedish Open, here are some key facts ahead of the week.
A field of around 127 players representing 24 countries will tee it up this week…
- Tournament Invitations: 3 players
- Holding Spots: 57 players
- LETAS Top 50 and ties: 16 players
- LETAS Tournament Winners: 4 players
- LETAS Non-Member Wins: 1 player
- LETAS Top 5 from Current Top 50: 2 players
- LETAS #21-50 at LET Qualifying School: 3 players
- LETAS Top 50 Re-Rank: 10 players
- Current Year LET member: 11 players
- LETAS Re-Rank: 13 players.
- LETAS #51-80 Order of Merit: 1 player
- LETAS Remaining Final Qualifiers: 1 player
- LETAS Pre-Qualifiers: 1 player
- LET Q- School Non-Attendees: 4 players.
18 hole tournament with shotgun start and fourballs.
COURSE SET UP
Playing on West Course
37-35–72; 6126 yards/5600 metres (subject to change)
Follow all the action on @letaccess on Twitter and TikTok and LET Access Series on Facebook – #RaiseOurGame.